MetaStudios is a Full Stack NFT, Gaming and Metaverse Development Studio for Brands & Projects. With an extensive experience of building games and gaming infrastructure for 20 years, the core team has spent the last 8 years full time in crypto. We are hailed for delivering on all core features for blockchain gaming and metaverse projects. Having worked on 100+ games, 6+ metaverses and a team of 75+ employees, we believe in creating path breaking metaverse and gaming solutions.
About the Company
Description of Role
We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department’s budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
A strong character who can think out of the box, is proactive, flexible and adaptable as role demands.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
Some examples of your role:
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department’s staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years’ experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and Bitrix24.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- From a top Institution
- Singapore or India preferred; remote possible