MetaStudios is a Full Stack NFT, Gaming and Metaverse Development Studio for Brands & Projects. With an extensive experience of building games and gaming infrastructure for 20 years, the core team has spent the last 8 years full time in crypto. We are hailed for delivering on all core features for blockchain gaming and metaverse projects. Having worked on 100+ games, 6+ metaverses and a team of 75+ employees, we believe in creating path breaking metaverse and gaming solutions.
About the Company
Description of Role
We are looking to hire a marketing coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills. Marketing coordinators are expected to be creative individuals with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
To ensure success, marketing coordinators should be detail-oriented and have a solid understanding of marketing techniques with a keen interest in providing a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. Top candidates will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
A strong character who can think out of the box, is proactive, flexible and adaptable as role demands.
- Developing strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Implementing marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
Some examples of your role:
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
- Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
- Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
- Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
- Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
- Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Bachelors degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
- Two years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
- From a top Institution
- Singapore or India preferred; remote possible