MetaStudios is a Full Stack NFT, Gaming and Metaverse Development Studio for Brands & Projects. With an extensive experience of building games and gaming infrastructure for 20 years, the core team has spent the last 8 years full time in crypto. We are hailed for delivering on all core features for blockchain gaming and metaverse projects. Having worked on 100+ games, 6+ metaverses and a team of 75+ employees, we believe in creating path breaking metaverse and gaming solutions.
About the Company
Description of Role
We are looking for a Head of Sales to shape our sales organization and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a sales strategy and building out a team of Account Executives and SDR’s across enterprise and mid-market sales. The person should be excited by selling into new markets, strategizing next steps, negotiating complex deals and beating the competition in head to head opportunities.
A strong character who can think out of the box, is proactive, flexible and adaptable as role demands.
- Defining and communicating the business’s KPIs and targets to junior sales personnel on a regular basis
- Analyzing patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently defining data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
Some examples of your role:
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Assists in the development of the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Land and expand: build process and funnel for manual top-down reachout, onboarding, activation, and expansion
- Evangelize the product and personally help close largest deals
- Work collaboratively across teams – including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Establish the inbound lead requirements needed to meet your sales objectives
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- 7 years of relevant sales experience including management of SDR and AE functions and a track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- From a top Institution
- Singapore or India preferred; remote possible