We are an Indonesia based metaverse company with a flywheel built around brands, community ownership, rewards and experiences. With around 50+ global partners, we are built on the most powerful tech team that’s offering a collaborative opportunity to the local brands and communities to gather on a common metaverse platform.
About the Company
Description of Role
A head of partnerships is responsible for managing the relationships between an organization and its partners. They may be in charge of developing new partnerships, maintaining current partnerships, or overseeing any other activities that strengthen these connections.
Directors of partnerships are often tasked with identifying potential partners who could benefit from working with their organization. This might include finding companies that have similar interests or goals as theirs, or individuals who want to support their cause.
A strong character who can think out of the box, is proactive, flexible and adaptable as role demands.
- Establishing effective communication channels with partners in order to foster productive working relationships
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities in order to identify potential opportunities for new partnerships
Some examples of your role:
- Managing relationships with partners in order to ensure that they are satisfied with the results of their collaboration
- Negotiating new partnerships with potential partners in order to establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Developing strategies to increase brand awareness and grow audiences for specific partners’ products or services
- Evaluating the performance of existing partnerships in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Developing and managing effective marketing campaigns to promote specific partners’ products and services
- Communicating with partner companies on behalf of the organization to ensure that all parties are satisfied with the current status of partnerships
- Developing and implementing strategic plans that align with partner goals and objectives
- Previous working experience as an Outreach and Partnerships Manager for 5 year(s)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
- From a top Institution
- From Indonesia only